J.B. de Milan
C.A. de Lange
- Resonance enhanced multiphoton ionisation (REMPI) and REMPI-photoelectron spectroscopy of carbonyl sulphide and carbon disulphide
- International Journal of Mass Spectrometry and Ion Processes
- Volume | Issue number
- 159 | 1-3
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- The results of recent mass-resolved resonance enhanced multiphoton ionisation (REMPI) and REMPI-photoelectron spectroscopy (PES) studies of the sixteen valence electron molecules OCS and CS2 are used to illustrate some of the many opportunities offered by (and a few of the possible limitations associated with) these techniques when applied to studies of the spectroscopy and the decay dynamics of small molecules in excited electronic states.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.