C.A. de Lange
- Resonance enhanced multiphoton ionization photoelectron spectroscopy of gerade excited Rydberg states of the xenon dimer
- Journal of electron spectroscopy and related phenomena
- Volume | Issue number
- 97 | 1-2
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- Resonance enhanced multiphoton ionization with high-resolution kinetic-energy-resolved electron detection and with zero-kinetic-energy electron detection following pulsed-field ionization is performed on four excited gerade Rydberg states of the xenon dimer. Detailed information on the possible ionic cores and the dissociation limits of these states is obtained.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.