- High accuracy tracking of 2D/3D curved line-structures by consecutive cross-section matching
- Pattern Recognition Letters
- Volume | Issue number
- 19 | 1
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- Curved 3D line-structures are found in domains such as angiography, cell biology and material science. This paper describes a new algorithm to track the line-structures with high subvoxel precision. Extra parameters determined for each cross-section are: local intensity, size, orientation and match error.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.