- Time-resolved resonance Raman spectroscopy of 1,3,5-hexatrienes in the lowest excited triplet state. The potential energy surface in T1
- Journal of Molecular Structure
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- Time-resolved resonance Raman spectroscopy is applied to the study of the T1 state of 1,3,5-hexatriene and deuteriated and methylated derivatives in solution. The technique is described briefly. The experimentally obtained resonance Raman spectra are discussed in the light of theoretical Quantum Chemical Force Field calculations. Implications for the potential energy surface of the T1 state are discussed.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.