H.T.M. van der Voort
- Quantitative 3-D texture analysis of interphase cell nuclei
- Book/source title
- 11th IAPR Conference on Pattern Recognition, 1992. Vol. III: Conference C: Image, Speech and Signal Analysis: proceedings
- Pages (from-to)
- Los Alamitos, CA: IEEE Computer Society Press
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- In order to investigate the spatio-temporal structure of chromatin in interphase nuclei the authors present two 3-D texture parameters based on the grey-weighted distance transform that quantify the accessibility and the homogeneity of a nucleus. Results of experiments on computer generated textures show that these texture parameters are shape independent.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.