- Expected utility and mathematical expectation
- Book title
- The new palgrave: a dictionary of economics
- Pages (from-to)
- London: MacMillan Press
- Document type
- Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB)
- Amsterdam School of Economics Research Institute (ASE-RI)
- In a Bayesian vein the history of, and the ideas behind, expected utility and mathematical expectation are presented at an elementary level.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.