- Publiceren in Nederland: Het redactionele beleid. / Publishing in the Netherlands: Editorial policies.
- Nederlands Tijdschrift voor de Psychologie
- Volume | Issue number
- 53 | 6
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Psychology Research Institute (PsyRes)
- Studied the criteria and the procedures used by the editorial boards of Dutch psychological journals in deciding whether or not to publish a submitted manuscript. Human subjects: Normal adults (members of 10 editorial boards). Ss were administered a 34-item questionnaire on the peer review of Dutch-language and translated manuscripts. Rating procedures and final decision-making processes were assessed. The issues of anonymity, plagiarism, and fraud are discussed.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.