- The differential predictive validity of two measurements of cognitive ability.
- Perceptual and Motor Skills
- Volume | Issue number
- 82 | 3
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Psychology Research Institute (PsyRes)
- Compared the relative predictive power of an achievement test and a self-report questionnaire for cognitive abilities in the context of prediction of educational achievement. The multiple correlation of scores on both tests administered to a sample of 232 pupils (mean age 15.2 yrs) with average grades in secondary education showed only marginal differences.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.