M. de Rijke
- Constraint programming for modelling and solving modal satisfiability
- Book title
- Proceedings International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming (CP 2003)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- We explore to what extent and how efficiently constraint programmingcan be used in the context of automated reasoning for modal logics. We encode modal satisfiability problems as constraint satisfactionproblems with non-boolean domains, together with suitable constraints.Experiments show that the approach is very promising.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.