M. de Rijke
- Controlled model exploration
- Advances in Modal Logic
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
Informatics Institute (IVI)
- We provide a detailed analysis of very weak fragments of modal logic. Our fragments lack connectives that introduce non-determinism and they feature restrictions on the modal operators, which may lead to substantial reductions in complexity. Our main result is a general game-based characterization of the expressive power of our fragments over the class of nite structures.
- Publisher: King's College Publications
Place of publication: London
Editors: P. Balbiani, N.-Y. Suzuki, F. Wolter, Zakharyaschev
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.