F.R. van de Vijver
- Hersenpotentialen en hemisferische asymmetrie. / Brain potentials and hemispheric asymmetry.
- Nederlands Tijdschrift voor de Psychologie
- Volume | Issue number
- 39 | 1
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Psychology Research Institute (PsyRes)
- Reviews research on electrophysiological measures as indices of hemispheric laterality. Results of electrophysiological studies are often conflicting because of methodological shortcomings and the diversity in tasks involved. It is suggested that more attention be paid to construction of valid tasks and to independent assessment of effects of task variables on behavioral and electrophysiological measures. (English abstract)
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.