- Progress and unresolved issues in developmental psychopathology
- Book title
- Developmental psychopathology: Epidemiology, diagnostics and treatment.
- Pages (from-to)
- Amsterdam: Harwood Academic Publishers
- Document type
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Psychology Research Institute (PsyRes)
- (from the chapter) Discusses the definition of abnormality, the association between disorders, role of age, maturation and developmental processes in the manifestation, recognition, and assessment of developmental psychopathology in children using the life-span approach. Questions of how the predictable associations that occur in the development of these disorders can be accounted for and why some children share common developmental pathways are raised
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.