- Crystallization on a sphere using the simulated annealing algorithm implemented on H.P.C. systems
- Book title
- European simulation symposium
- Pages (from-to)
- Delft: Society for Computer Simulation International
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- The research presented here is a comparison of the scalability of the simulated annealing algorithm on a vector super computer (CRAY Y-MP) with the scalability of a parallel implementation on a massively parallel transputer surface (Parsytec GCel with 512 nodes of typeT805). Some results of the annealing procedure applied to thecrystallization of Lennard-Jones particles on a sphere arepresented.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.