J.F. de Ronde
- A simulation methodology for the prediction of SPMD programs performance
- Book title
- European simulation symposium
- Pages (from-to)
- Delft: Society for Computer Simulation International
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- A simulation methodology for predicting the performanceof data parallel (SPMD) programs on parallel and distributedplatforms is presented. The proposed methodology comprises a parameterised description of the applications as well as the target machines. An integrated simulation procedure estimates the time complexity of the SPMD application given a well defined hardware platform and predicts the execution behaviour.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.