N.H. van Dijk
- Polarized SANS: critical scattering in invars
- Physica B-Condensed Matter
- Volume | Issue number
- 335 | 1/4
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van der Waals-Zeeman Institute (WZI)
- Small-angle polarized neutron scattering experiments on ordered invar Fe75Pt25 alloy were performed using a special "inclined" magnetic field geometry. Two contributions to the critical magnetic scattering were studied in the temperature range around TC¡Ö400 K. One of them comes from the pair-spin correlation function. Another contribution is made by the three-spin chiral fluctuations. It is separated from other contributions as the asymmetric part of the polarization-dependent scattering.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.