S.J.G. van Wijnbergen
- Savings, Commodity Market Rationing, and the Real Rate of Interest in China.
- Journal of International Economics
- Volume | Issue number
- 22 | 2 (May)
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB)
- Amsterdam School of Economics Research Institute (ASE-RI)
- A paper that presents a theory to describe household saving behaviour in China. Outlines impact of commodity market rationing and real interest rate on savings; offers verification on the household savings behaviour relative to the use of official rate of inflation series; an attempt to disentangle supply and demand schedules.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.