- The dynamical and statistical properties of cognitive strategies: relations between strategies, attractors, and latent classes
- Book title
- Applications of nonlinear dynamics to developmental process modeling
- Pages (from-to)
- Mahwah, NJ, USA: Lawrence Erlbaum
- Document type
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Psychology Research Institute (PsyRes)
- Cognitive developmental psychology is faced with new developments in the mathematical theory of nonlinear dynamic systems and in psychometrics. This chapter addresses: the relation between the strategy concept in cognitive developmental psychology and the concept of attractor in nonlinear dynamic system theory; attractors and psychometrics; and strategies and psychometrics.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.