- Potential energy surfaces of short polyenes in the state T1 : analysis of time resolved resonance Raman spectra
- Coordination chemistry reviews
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- The analysis of T1 resonance Raman spectra of some conjugated compounds is discussed making use of semiempirical quantum chemical calculations. Information obtained about T1 potential energy curve indicates that in short polyenes the perpendicular form is roughly degenerate with the trans isomer. Preliminary ab initio results on the T1 vibrational force field of these compounds are reported.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.