- Time warp on a transputer platform: pilot study with asynchronous cellular automata
- Book title
- Parallel computing and transputer applications (PACTA 92)
- Pages (from-to)
- IOS Press
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- In this paper we formulate functional and implementational aspects of an Asynchronous Cellular Automata model that facilitates basic research into the strength and limitations of various parallel discrete event simulation models. Moreover, the ACA model designed, provides an experimental and theoretical framework to investigate quantitatively realistic simulations using CA.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.