- Migration and the new technological borders of Europe
- Number of pages
- Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan
- Document type
- Book editing
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Amsterdam School for Cultural Analysis (ASCA)
- European borders that aim to control migration and mobility increasingly rely on technology to distinguish between citizens and aliens. This book explores new tensions in Europe between states and citizens, and between politics, technology and human rights.
- Available in university library UvA
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.