- Osvoenie vidovych protivopostavlenij dvujazyčnymi gollandsko-russkimi det'mi
- Russian Language: Its Historical Destiny and Present State
- Book/source title
- Russkij̆ jazyk: istoričeskie sudʹby i sovremennostʹ: V Meždunarodnyj kongress issledovatelej russkogo jazyka, Moskva, MGU im. M.V. Lomonosova, filologičeskij fakulʹtet, 18-21 marta 2010 goda: trudy i materialy = Russian Language: Its Historical Destiny and Present State: the Fifth International Congress of Russian Language Researchers: Moscow, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Philology, March 18-21, 2014: proceedings and materials
- Pages (from-to)
- Moskva: Izdatelʹstvo Moskovskogo universiteta
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Amsterdam Center for Language and Communication (ACLC)
- In this paper the acquisition of Russian verbal aspect by Dutch-Russian bilingual children is discussed. As became clear,
imperfectives are mostly not associated with incomplete telic events; and secondary imperfectives are wrongly interpreted
as perfectives and less known by bilingual children.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.