- The Eloquence of Architecture: Constantijn Huygens’s Voices of The Hague
- Studies in Dutch Language and Culture
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Amsterdam Institute for Humanities Research (AIHR)
- Architectural Innovation and the Literary Art of Constantijn Huygens in seventeenth century The Hague.
- Proceedings title: Crossing boundaries and transforming identities: new perspectives in Netherlandic studies
Publisher: Nodus Publikationen
Place of publication: Münster
Editors: M. Bruijn Lacy, C.P. Sellin
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.