- UvA Rescue - Team Description Paper - Agent competition - Rescue Simulation League RoboCup 2014 - João Pessoa - Brazil
- Universiteit van Amsterdam
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- This year's contribution of the UvA Rescue Team is twofold. On one hand a theoretical contribution is made by describing the
planning and coordination problem formally as an POMDP problem, which
will allow to apply POMDP-solution methods in this application area. On the other hand the impact of the introduction of ying agents will be studied. Flying agents, when applied correctly, have the potential to reduce the uncertainty in the planning process considerably.
- Written for RoboCup 2014, 13-02-2014, João Pessoa - Brazil
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.