S. van Schaik
- UvA@Work - Customer Agriculture Order - Mid-Term Report
- Number of pages
- Amsterdam: Intelligent Robotics Lab, University of Amsterdam
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- The goal of the UvA@Work team is to demonstrate that the KUKA youBot platform is capable of performing a Professional Task as defined in the Field Robot event 2012. This task specifies a robot that retrieves a flower as ordered by a customer. For this task three key components are required: Human Robot Interaction, Path Planning and Manipulation.
- January 31, 2014
Gebeurtenis: KUKA Innovation in Mobile Manipulation Award challenge
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.