- On the tractability of comparing informational structures
- CEUR Workshop Proceedings
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- Final publisher version
- Other links
- issue contents
- Proceedings of the Workshop "Reasoning About Other Minds: Logical and Cognitive Perspectives" : Groningen, Monday July 11th,
Edited by Jan van Eijck and Rineke Verbrugge.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.