- Интеллектуальная система мониторинга состояния объектов критической инфраструктуры
- Translated title
- Intelligent system for monitoring the state critical infrastructure
- Volume | Issue number
- 2013 | 4
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- Component for on-line multidimensional data processing has been developed by the researchers of the Corporate Technology department
(Siemens LLC) within the UrbanFlood project sponsored by the EU FP7 program. The developed component detects anomalies in
the streams of sensor data. The developed anomaly detection approach has been successfully tested during the full-scale destructive
experiments (IJkdijk) in the Netherlands.
- Final publisher version
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.