- The Consistency of Majority Rule
- ECAI 2012: 20th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence
- Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Meeting Abstract
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- We propose an analysis of the impossibility results in judgement aggregation by means of a proof-theoretical approach to collective rationality. In particular, we use linear logic in order to analyse the group inconsistencies and to show possible ways to circumvent them.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: ECAI 2012: 20th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 27-31 August 2012, Montpellier, France:
including Prestigious Applications of Artificial Intelligence (PAIS-2012) system demonstrations track: proceedings
Publisher: IOS Press
Place of publication: Amsterdam
Editors: L. De Raedt, C. Bessiere, D. Dubois, P. Doherty, P. Frasconi, F. Heintz, P. Lucas
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.