R. te Boekhorst
- Statistical Performance Analysis of an Ant-Colony Optimisation Application in S-Net
- 2nd HiPEAC Workshop on Feedback-Directed Compiler Optimization for Multi-Core Architectures (FD-COMA'13)
- Book/source title
- FD-COMA 2013: 2nd HiPEAC Workshop on Feedback-Directed Compiler Optimization for Multi-Core Architectures: 8th International Conference on High-Performance and Embedded Architectures and Compilers: HIPEAC 2013: Berlin, Germany, January 21-23, 2013
- Pages (from-to)
- [S.l.]: HIPEAC
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- We consider an ant-colony optimsation problem implemented on a multicore system as a collection of asynchronous streamprocessing
components under the control of the S-NET coordination language. Statistical analysis and visualisation techniques are used
to study the behaviour of the application, and this enables us to discover and correct problems in both the application program
and the run-time system underlying S-NET.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.