- A Data-Flow Based Coordination Approach to Concurrent Software Engineering
- 2nd Workshop on Data-Flow Execution Models for Extreme Scale Computing (DFM 2012)
- Book/source title
- 2012 Second Workshop on Data-Flow Execution Models for Extreme Scale Computing: DFM 2012. Proceedings
- Pages (from-to)
- Piscataway, NJ: IEEE
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- In this paper we present S-Net, a coordination language based on dataflow principles, intended for design of concurrent software. The language is introduced and then used for programming a concurrent solver for a combinatorial optimisation problem. We present the analysis and tracing facilities of our S-Netruntime system and show how these aid programmers in optimising the performance of their applications.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.