- Using warping information for batch process monitoring and fault classification.
- Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Swammerdam Institute for Life Sciences (SILS)
- This paper discusses how to use the warping information obtained after batch synchronization for process monitoring and fault
classification. The warping information can be used for i) building unsupervised control charts or ii) fault classification
when a rich faulty batches database is available. Data from realistic simulations of a fermentation process of the Saccharomyces
cerevisiae cultivation are used to illustrate the proposal.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.