- Cross-media synergy: Exploring the role of the integration of ads in cross-media campaigns
- Book title
- Advances in advertising research (Vol. IV) The changing roles of advertising
- Pages (from-to)
- Wiesbaden: Springer Gabler
- Document type
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Amsterdam School of Communication Research (ASCoR)
- In the current media landscape, advertisers can choose numerous media for their advertising campaigns. Not surprisingly, almost
every campaign in the Netherlands makes use of more than one medium (Bronner, Neijens and Van Raaij, 2003). While we are not
familiar with international statistics, it can be expected that the Netherlands is not an exception regarding the widespread
usage of multiple media in one campaign.
- go to publisher's site
- Gebeurtenis: 11th ICORIA (International Conference on Research in Advertising)
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.