M. van den Berg
- Cataclysmic variables discovered in the Chandra Multi-wavelength Plane Survey
- Memorie della Società Astronomica Italiana
- Volume | Issue number
- 84 | 3
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- We present 25 cataclysmic variables discovered in the Chandra Multi-wavelength Plane Survey (ChaMPlane: Grindlay et al. (2005); Hong et al. (2005); Zhao et al. (2005)), which is designed to investigate the nature of the serendipitous X-ray point sources discovered by the Chandra X-ray Observatory in the galactic plane (jbj 12), in order to constrain the populations of faint (Lx 1033erg=s) accretion-powered sources in the Galaxy.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.