M. van den Berg
- Chandra Multi-wavelength Plane Survey
- Proceedings of the International Astronomical Union
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- Chandra Multi-wavelength Plane Survey (ChaMPlane) surveys the X-ray point sources discovered by the Chandra X-ray Observatory in the galactic plane in order to constrain the populations of faint (L x ≤ 1033 erg/s) accretion-powered sources in the Galaxy. This multi-wavelength survey includes data from the Chandra archive, as well as optical and infrared images and spectra. This paper summarizes a few selected highlights.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: IAUS 290: Feeding compact objects: Accretion on all scales
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
Place of publication: Cambridge
Editors: C. Zhang, T. Belloni, M. Méndez, S. Zhang
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.