M. Del Santo
- INTEGRAL detection of the neutron-star X-ray transient Swift J1734.5-3027
- The astronomer's telegram
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- INTEGRAL Galactic bulge monitoring (see ATel #438) observations performed between UT 2013 September 3 20:43 and September 4 00:25 clearly reveal the newly detected neutron star X-ray transient Swift J1734.5-3027 (ATel #5354, GCN #15157, #15172). The JEM-X and IBIS/ISGRI flux averages during the observations are 14+/-3 mCrab (3-10 keV), 19+/-6 mCrab (10-25 keV), 23+/-2 mCrab (18-40 keV), and 17+/-2 mCrab (40-100 keV).
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.