- Towards governance-based regulation? The WRR Report on Toezien op publieke belangen in European and International perspective
- Tijdschrift voor Toezicht
- Volume | Issue number
- 4 | 4
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Amsterdam Institute for Social Science Research (AISSR)
- Until quite recently, the Netherlands had an outstanding reputation at home and abroad for administrative regulation and supervision
(‘toezicht’) of markets and public services. Over the past decade, however, that reputation has been tarnished, both internally
and externally, by a series of regulatory failures and scandals across a wide range of policy domains. In this article the
author gives us the international perspective.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.