- Generating series of the Poincare polynomials of quasihomogeneous Hilbert schemes
- Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- In this paper we prove that the generating series of the Poincaré polynomials of quasihomogeneous Hilbert schemes of points
in the plane has a beautiful decomposition into an infinite product. We also compute the generating series of the numbers
of quasihomogeneous components in a moduli space of sheaves on the projective plane. The answer is given in terms of characters
of the affine Lie algebra slˆm .
- Proceedings title: Symmetries, Integrable Systems and Representations
Place of publication: London
Editors: K. Iohara, S. Morier-Genoud, B. Rémy
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.