- Cinco reflexiones acerca de la práctica antropológica
- Actes & mémoires de l’Institut Français d’Études Andines
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Amsterdam Center for Language and Communication (ACLC)
Amsterdam Institute for Humanities Research (AIHR)
Doing anthropology today requires new approaches to the work with local social actors. Accordingly, fieldwork should be preceded by an in-depth reflection on key elements of contemporary geopolitics at global and local scales, such as diversity or ethnic self-identification, but also be accompanied by reflection on factors influencing ethnographic work, such as the ritualization of practice in research settings, the construction of sense among researchers and informants, and the ethic principles guiding anthropological practice in general.
- Proceedings title: Arqueología amazónica: las civilizaciones ocultas del bosque tropical: actas del coloquio internacional
Arqueología regional en la Amazonía occidental: temáticas, resultados y políticas
Publisher: Editorial Abya-Yala
Place of publication: Quito
Editors: F. Valdez
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.