- Corrigendum to: "The classification of the finite groups whose subgroups of equal order are conjugate" [Indag. Math. 23 (2012) 448-478]
- Indagationes Mathematicae
- Volume | Issue number
- 24 | 2
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- All groups in this paper will be finite. Notations and conventions follow the same scheme as in Bensaid and van der Waall
(1990) , Sezer and van der Waall (2006) , and van der Waall (1993) . An outline and van der Waall (1990) , Sezer
and van der Waall (2006) , and van der Waall (1993) . An outline.
In what follows, an expression like "449/7ft" means "page 449, line 7 from the top"; likewise "fb" stands for "from the bottom".
- go to publisher's site
- Refers to: Robert W. van der Waall : The classification of the finite groups whose subgroups of equal order are conjugate : Indagationes Mathematicae, Volume 23, Issue 3, September 2012, Pages 448-478
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.