J. van de Leur
- Hirota equations for the extended bigraded Toda hierarchy and the total descendent potential of CP1 orbifolds
- Journal of Physics. A, Mathematical and Theoretical
- Volume | Issue number
- 46 | 40
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- We prove that the Hirota quadratic equations of Milanov and Tseng define an integrable hierarchy which is equivalent to the
extended bigraded Toda hierarchy (EBTH). In particular this confirms a conjecture that relates the total descendent potential
of the orbifold Ck-m with a tau function of the EBTH.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.