- Brauer algebras of type F4
- Indagationes Mathematicae
- Volume | Issue number
- 24 | 2
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- We present an algebra related to the Coxeter group of type F4 which can be viewed as the Brauer algebra of type F4 and is
obtained as a subalgebra of the Brauer algebra of type E6. We also describe some properties of this algebra.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.