- GRB 091018 Optical/NIR photometry (Wiersema+, 2012) [Dataset]
- VizieR Online Data Catalog
- Document type
- Web publication/site
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- GRB 091018 triggered the Burst Alert Telescope (BAT) on board the Swift satellite at 20:48:19 ut on 2009 October 18 (trigger
373172; Stamatikos et al., 2009GCN.10034....1S).
We acquired imaging polarimetry using the Focal Reducer and low dispersion Spectrograph (FORS2) mounted on Unit Telescope 1 (Antu) of the VLT, using the FORS2 Rspecial filter.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.