- A Methodological Overview on Anomaly Detection
- Book title
- Data traffic monitoring and analysis: from measurement, classification, and anomaly detection to quality of experience
- Pages (from-to)
- Berlin: Springer
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- In this Chapter we give an overview of statistical methods for anomaly detection (AD), thereby
targeting an audience of practitioners with general knowledge of statistics. We focus on the
applicability of the methods by stating and comparing the conditions in which they can be applied and
by discussing the parameters that need to be set.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.