- Exact multivariate workload asymptotics
- Mathematical Methods of Operations Research
- Volume | Issue number
- 78 | 3
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- This short communication considers the workload process of a queue operating in slotted time, focusing on the (multivariate)
distribution of the workloads at different points in time. In a many-sources framework exact asymptotics are determined, relying
on large-deviations results for the sample means of multivariate random variables.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.