- Collaborative Business Services Provision
- ICEIS 2013 - Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems, Volume 2, Angers, France, 4-7 July, 2013
- Book/source title
- ICEIS 2013: proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems: Angers, France, 4-7 July, 2013. - Vol. 2
- Pages (from-to)
- SciTePress Science and Technology Publications
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
The association of services to manufactured products, leading to service-enhanced products, is an important mechanism for value creation and differentiation. This is particularly relevant in the case of complex, highly customized and long-life products. Suitable servicing in this context typically requires the collaboration among multiple stakeholders. Furthermore, the involvement of the customer is not limited to service consumption but rather includes contributions to new services design and configuration. As such, this paper contributes to the clarification of concepts and definition of a framework for collaborative business services design (co-creation) and delivery. Application examples are illustrated for the solar energy sector.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.