- Collaborative Environment for Service-enhanced Products
- INDIN’13 – 11th IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics
- Book/source title
- 2013 11th IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics (INDIN): proceedings: Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Bochum, Germany: 29-31 July, 2013
- Pages (from-to)
- Piscataway, NJ: IEEE
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
The notion of service-enhanced product offers new perspectives for value creation and differentiation in manufacturing. In the case of complex and highly customized products, the inclusion of business services that add value to the product typically require the collaboration of multiple stakeholders. In order to facilitate the co-creation and delivery of composite services, a proper collaborative environment is needed. This paper introduces a cloud-based collaborative environment, designed to support a mix of collaborative enterprise networks involved in the solar energy sector.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.