- Graph Kernels for Task 1 and 2 of the Linked Data Data-Mining Challenge 2013
- CEUR Workshop Proceedings
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- In this paper we present the application of two RDF graph kernels to task 1 and 2 of the linked data data-mining challenge. Both graph kernels use term vectors to handle RDF literals. Based on experiments with the task data, we use the Weisfeiler-Lehman RDF graph kernel for task 1 and the intersection path tree kernel for task 2 in our final classiers for the challenge. Applying these graph kernels is very straightforward and requires (almost) no preprocessing of the data.
- Final publisher version
- Proceedings title: Proceedings of the International Workshop on Data Mining on Linked Data, with Linked Data Mining Challenge,
collocated with the European Conference on Machine Learning and Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery in Databases
(ECMLPKDD 2013): Prague, Czech Republic, September 23, 2013
Place of publication: Aachen
Editors: C. d' Amato, P. Berka, V. Svátek, K. Wecel
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.