- Controlling molecular tautomerism through supramolecular selectivity
- Chemical Communications
- Volume | Issue number
- 49 | 72
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- We have isolated the stable as well as the metastable tautomers of 1-deazapurine in the solid state by exploiting principles of supramolecular selectivity in the context of cocrystal design.
- go to publisher's site
- With supplementary information
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.