- Counting triangles that share their vertices with the unit n-cube
- Applications of Mathematics 2013
- Book/source title
- Proceedings of the International Conference Applications of Mathematics 2013: Prague, May 15-17, 2013: in honor of the 70th birthday of Karel Segeth
- Pages (from-to)
- Institute of Mathematics, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- This paper is about 0/1-triangles, which are the simplest nontrivial examples of 0/1-polytopes: convex hulls of a subset of
vertices of the unit n-cube In. We consider the subclasses of right 0/1-triangles, and acute 0/1-triangles, which only have
acute angles. They can be explicitly counted and enumerated, also modulo the symmetries of In.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.