- First-order system least squares with inhomogeneous boundary conditions
- IMA Journal of Numerical Analysis
- Volume | Issue number
- 34 | 3
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- We derive well-posed first-order system least-squares formulations of second-order elliptic boundary value problems, in which
homogeneous essential boundary conditions are appended by means of additional equations, rather than by their incorporation
in the trial space. This approach has the advantage that it applies equally well to inhomogeneous boundary conditions.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.