- Automated Optimization of Walking Parameters for the Nao Humanoid Robot
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- This paper describes a framework for optimizing walking parameters for a Nao humanoid robot. In this case an omnidirectional walk is learned. The parameters are learned in simulation with an evolutionary approach. The best performance was obtained for a combination of a low mutation rate and a high crossover rate.
- Proceedings title: Proceedings of the 25th Benelux conference on Artificial Intelligence
Publisher: Delft University of Technology
Place of publication: Delft
Editors: K. Hindriks, M. de Weerdt, B. van Riemsdijk, M. Warnier
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.